Emma Bean!

Emma Bean!

Visiting Daddy!

Visiting Daddy!

Happy Emma

Happy Emma

Emma Grace Asamoto

Emma Grace Asamoto
I'm here!

Monday, November 23, 2009

To Grandma's house we go!



Here we go to Grandma's house
To Grandma's house
To Grandma's house
Here we go to Grandma's house
All day long!

This was a silly little song my sisters and I sang going to Grandma's house when we were little and one I'm sure Emma will sing one day too!



A very long trip down and back with Papa to spend mom's birthday. We had a great time visiting with Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mark, Jacob, and Amy.



Then best of all...we had the chance for the cousins to meet for the first time! What a fun time they had looking at each other and hanging out. We had a great time and cannot wait to play with Rebecca and Zachary again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment