It has now been 27 days with Princess Emma and I cannot believe that time flies by so quickly.
It feels like it was yesterday that she was just arriving...
although forgetting her birth has not yet faded away!
I am so happy to be at home and spending time with her that nothing seems to faze me.
I found out my sub is way behind schedule...don't care
I started going back to cheer practice and dealing with teenage drama...don't care
The only thing that I truly care about is this little Princess that has turned my life upside down.
She makes every day a new adventure,
especially as we went out in the torrential downpour of rain on Tuesday!
It was our first day all alone at home and it was a wet rainy day.
My favorite part of the day is early in the morning when
Emma wakes up and smiles at me for what seems like days.
It is about the only time when our connection as mother and daughter
seems real and just melts my heart.
We have both been getting out of the house a little more often,
but oh my does it take a lot of planing and effort!
I always expected it to be hard to pack her up and go,
but it is going somewhere at a specific time that is the tough part.
I now have to schedule my day around when she eats and how far I have to go.
I'm sure all moms are laughing as this knowing the stresses but this is total shock to me.
And so my day goes on...and Emma will soon be 4 weeks old.
I just hope things continue to go well and Emma stays just as
perfect as she has been from day one.
It feels like it was yesterday that she was just arriving...
although forgetting her birth has not yet faded away!
I am so happy to be at home and spending time with her that nothing seems to faze me.
I found out my sub is way behind schedule...don't care
I started going back to cheer practice and dealing with teenage drama...don't care
The only thing that I truly care about is this little Princess that has turned my life upside down.
She makes every day a new adventure,
especially as we went out in the torrential downpour of rain on Tuesday!
It was our first day all alone at home and it was a wet rainy day.
My favorite part of the day is early in the morning when
Emma wakes up and smiles at me for what seems like days.
It is about the only time when our connection as mother and daughter
seems real and just melts my heart.
We have both been getting out of the house a little more often,
but oh my does it take a lot of planing and effort!
I always expected it to be hard to pack her up and go,
but it is going somewhere at a specific time that is the tough part.
I now have to schedule my day around when she eats and how far I have to go.
I'm sure all moms are laughing as this knowing the stresses but this is total shock to me.
And so my day goes on...and Emma will soon be 4 weeks old.
I just hope things continue to go well and Emma stays just as
perfect as she has been from day one.







No comments:
Post a Comment