Emma Bean!

Emma Bean!

Visiting Daddy!

Visiting Daddy!

Happy Emma

Happy Emma

Emma Grace Asamoto

Emma Grace Asamoto
I'm here!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Waiting Game

I am patiently waiting for the arrival of Emma Grace. Robert and I are hoping to become parents today as 9-9-09 would be a cool and easy to remember birthday! As I am still teaching at the moment I am eager to leave these kids behind and see my own. Soon I will probably be wishing that I was back to having Emma where I could take her and do whatever I wanted. I have my bags packed, numbers on speed dial and just waiting for Emma to make her appearance. Most ask if I am nervous, and although pushing a watermelon out does not excite me, I am prepared and ready to take on the challenge head first! (Sorry for the pun!) I am looking forward to keeping up with this blog as my sister Kristin is my inspiration to do this. What better way to keep in touch and let my friends and family see what's going on? With all my time off, twelve weeks, I have to do something to pass the time, right? Life will soon be changing and I am ready for it! Lets just pray that Robert is just as prepared! Still counting...

3 comments:

  1. This is cool! 9-9 came and went..but it will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Erin...I love your Blog page...Emma come SOOOOOOOOON! Eden's praying hard every night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, this is super cute. I love the background! I can't wait to follow along to your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete